View Single Post
Old Friday, June 20, 2014

shoaaibb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi khokhar View Post
Inayat,you seem to have serious grievances with PPP Govt and let me tell you that you are absolutely justified in having them because PPP is probably the most corrupt party in the country.

For your information,I am not a PPP supporter.I would be the last to praise this party as I have been victim of their manipulation way more times than anyone else.

However,darkness is not supposed to stay forever,it is taken over by light of day which makes everything crystal clear.

Moreover,you cannot say that every job in Sindh is given through source.HSTs selected through NTS are already working and are getting salaries.Sindh Govt could not do anything to prevent meritorious candidates from getting HST jobs.You went so far in criticizing that you forgot that they got job through meit.

Yes,there was manipulation in seats' distribution and I am one of its victims but still I am satisfied that children in schools will be taught by teachers who have some potential in them and not those who support one party or the other.

In addition to that,I must say that no place on earth is supposed to be ruled by selfish and incompetent lot forever.Thus,I am hopeful and I can see changes happening which you have failed to notice.

Lastly,it is mentioned in Qur'an;

And say: "The truth has now come [to light], and falsehood has withered away: for, behold, all falsehood is bound to wither away!" - Surah 17. Al-Israa, Ayah 81

So,change is coming and be optimistic that things will change for the better.

Regards
dear Inayat is right because in 2012 we appeared for the post of Instructor in Technical colleges through NTS test but its documents were collected by technical and vocational department sindh itself but the test was given by NTS. But later on result was not announced by NTS and orders were given to favorites based on nepotism.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaaibb For This Useful Post:
inayatali (Monday, July 07, 2014)