View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mini98 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
If you are a junior and enthusiastic person, you will think like,,Honesty is the best policy and blah blah...You will refuse at first time and you will face serious consequences...Either you will be shifted to another department or your posting will be changed etc etc...You will go and the next man who replaced you will do the process..
After Maximum of 2,3 times of disobedience (You will become senior) you will understand that whether I do it or not things are going to happen..In one way or the other...Why should I become a victim when I am making change for nothing..Why I am disturbing my family again and again...Your Wife will say "Suniye We are going to change the school of Chunnu and Munnu every year,It's wrong and Suniye we have to shift daily and we have to do repair and maintenance of every new house.."
After such 100s of such question marks, you will blow up your head...And you will say " This country and system is never going to change, why I am bothering when no body care, go to hell Honesty" Let's take a bribe...You will call C.M sb and Ask " Sir G What is my benefit?" Honda ki Car apki hui...

So being a young enthusiastic man in Interview, You will say that I will see the legal standing of the situation and will respond accordingly...
Well that is your point of view.Which is somewhat realistic.But everyone don't do it.Many people continue their honesty in the same way despite of the difficulties.We don't see them normally because they are normally not very popular ones.
waqas izhar (Saturday, June 21, 2014)