Thread: Seniorty Issues
View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 21, 2014

Asim888 is on a distinguished road
Default Seniorty Issues

Dear fellows please guide me about seniority status rules in federal govt as I am a bps 17 officer in federal govt dept.
It is better to elaborate my issue before asking question. I appeared in FPSC exam under advertisement No F.4.95/2008-R on 14 Oct 2008 and written portion result was announced on 27th Jan 2009.
I passed written portion and called for interview however I passed but my name was put on waiting list .one of the candidates (Punjab Domicile) decided not to join and I was given a chance/offer(Feb 17 2011) which I accepted happily .As I am Punjab domiciled and I joined on 2 March 2011 . My colleagues who passed under same advertisement joined early in order of merit and quota 2010 .
Now I am last to join according to the situation I described above . Now in seniority list my name is not with my group instead my name is set according to the date of joining (2-3-2011) .before my joining office 3 officers from bps 16 were promoted to 17 in January 2011. However whatever the circumstances my right of seniority with my group is disregarded Now what should I do.

All seniors are requested to comment>