View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 26, 2014

Aman Rashid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liaqat chadhar View Post
Respected Fellows!
Once again but finally, i assure you that the issue of CSS age relaxation can 100 percent be resolved only through our collective efforts. From myself, for this cause, i did what i can do. I went from pillar to post. i wrote letters to President, Prime Minister, Ministers; Ch. Nisar Ali, Ehsan Iqbal, Perviz Rasheed, Sheikh Aftab Ahmad, Opposition Leader Khursheed Shah, SAhibzada tariqullah, Moulana Fazalurehman, Asad Umar MNA (PTI), Javeed Hashmi (PTI), Farooq Sattar (MQM), Haider Abbas Rizvi (MQM).Dr. Darshan (PPP), Chairman Senate Nayyar Abbas, Deputy chairman Senate Sabar Ali Baloch, senators; Aitazaz Hassan,Talha Mehmood, Mohsin Laghari, Jahangir Bader, Dr. Babar Awan (published in Daily Jang feb. 18,2014), Mian Razza Rabbani, Chairman FPSC, Secretary Establishment division, secretary Cabinet division, Chairman Human Rights Commission, Met columnists Rauf klasra, Orya Maqbool Jan, Dr. Babar awan, Sahibzada Tariqullah, Muhammad ali Baloch director Al HAMRA, several Lawyers in Islamabad And Lahore, collected related documents from different sources, Sent SMS to 100 plus MNA's before starting Assembly session etc.... But now i fed up not from this cause and mission but benighted attitude of CSS OVER AGE Aspirants. Our struggle revolves around the css forum, where we post comments, provide different suggestions and proposals. We are doing this job since last 5 years but nothing is happen except killing precious time. still, it has not been too late to find the solution of the issue with pragmatic approach.I need your sincere help, effort and contribution in this regard.The TIME for talking has gone.It is cleared that without your contribution nothing will be happened. Supreme Court is our last option as well as last effort. It is high time to give serious consideration to this matter. For Supreme court we need minimum 1lac and 50 thousand (Rs.1,50,000) for filling writ petition and hire a competent lawyer. Some veteran lawyers ensure me that 30 years age will be confirmed INSHA ALLAH. So,for GOD's sack, please contribute whatever you can.If anyone among you people wanted to lead this campaign i am ready to provide him collected amount Rs.22,000.plus Rs.10,000. from myself. I can wait ONE WEEK MORE for your positive response in regard of contribution, otherwise i will leave it.....
salam. liaqat chaudry isnt it possible k hum age limit 35 tk demand keren as it is case in all other countries not in only asia but also in western countries like france and australia... in asia example of india is there. secondly i asked many times for account n resource through which we may contribute to cause...

another thing i want to share is many a people have higher qqualification than masters so in comparison to masters bureaucrate, candidate with higher degree may cntribute more to country well.being. so i request you to increase age limit demand atleast to 35... so that more peole who lost their chances due to unfavourable situations of life can come forward and make positive contribution in country bureaucracy...
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Rashid For This Useful Post:
sadiakanwal (Sunday, July 06, 2014)