Old Saturday, June 28, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb @ areeqa khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by areeqa khan View Post
Please anyone can guide me regarding English essay
I am really worried .
AOA,

English is very technical subject and demands a lot of practice. For essay, you should practice a topic daily. To get yourself enrich with general and current affairs knowledge, vocabulary and essay preparation, you should read DAWN newspaper daily. Read its 1st page, editorial, opinion pages and take a bird's eye view on national, international and business news. You may also consult Jehangir world times magazine. You can get lot of assistance not only for essay but for whole CSS preparation. English used in said magazine is simply the perfect.

Please don't ever cram outlines of any essay, made your own, only in this way you can easily comprehend and pass it. You can post your outline here on this forum for evaluation and also do so from an experienced professor / CSP.

The essence to pass essay paper by good marks is having simple English, free of grammatical mistakes and most importantly; to be on the topic of the essay. You can fascinate your essay by using pair of words and sound vocab.
Remember, in essay paper, you have merely one question with one correct answer, so start practice it today. Besides essay, improve your grammar proficiency, it matters a lot in essay as well.

Best of luck and remember me in your prayers.

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
batoolbaloch (Sunday, June 29, 2014), Rehman Arain (Saturday, June 28, 2014)