Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014

Khadija Noor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiKhan707 View Post
i want to join this group.... I am appearing in c.s.s 2015 and this will be my last attempt, so i want to do my best and this time my motivation level is high... my optional subjects are as under
politcal science.
british history.
arabic..
Welcome to the group. Be with our strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandokhail View Post
Here is mine peace of writing ,comments required please.

For the poor

In the last decade our economic policy makers major discussion based on, balance of fiscal deficit, foreign investment accumulation, Tax diversion from investment to consumption and accumulation of reserve assets. As an economist the country’s paradigm investment like cellular sector and construction of highways on the contrary the poor which are the major population of our country are completely neglected, having no basic necessities, the half of 180million population have malnutrition problem. The infrastructure of schools are about to collapse, the railway structure is also in bad condition.
The government proudly talks about currency stability and rising stock level of the stock market but it’s the time for the policy maker to focus on the poor for the stability of economy and it’s the responsibility of country to take care of them and provide them their basic rights.
Practice makes the person perfect. keep on practice.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Khadija Noor For This Useful Post:
Mandokhail (Sunday, June 29, 2014)