View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014

pakistanitk is on a distinguished road

Dearr. That is the basic problem of our failure. Now everyone in the world claiming muslims as a extremist terroists. I admit they're wrong but at some extent they are also right today most of muslims are culprit and fraudelent. I tell you the story of myself, I had visited china last year. When I was boarding from isb airport; my luggage was too much heavy about 40 k.g. I was unable to take it from belt. I asked the FIA inspector standing beside me , to help me in carrying this bag. He behave such like a mental dog and said to me that, I am not your loader. Call the loader, it is his work not mine and get lost from there. I was very hurt from his behaviour.

Then , after that when I arrived china. Same work I'd done. I asked the chineese FIA inspector to help me in carrying of bag. You don't beleive he didn't only helped me in carrying of bag, but he stand with me till my relative has arrived on airport to receive me. Now you people tell me who is better? He the non- muslim chineese or the muslim fia inspector at isb ?? First of all we should take right path be honest and implent all islamic rulea to our life than our system our country and our governement all will be set and honest. This ia our own fault we should not blame to anyone in this case ((

Sent from my RM-846_im_mea3_237 using Tapatalk
humerapa (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)