View Single Post
Old Monday, June 30, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Don't just curse the corrupt politicians , corrupt rulers corrupt departments --Are we not corrupt?? Just go to the shops every item/ food item is increased by 25% without any justification - And we are claiming that we are Muslims and keeping fasts to get the blessings of Allah. I know that some shops in non-Muslim Countries open counters for Muslims with packages and non-Muslims never visit to the Muslim counters to get the benefit. How shameful it is that we are not following the teachings of Islam and becoming champions or Contractors of Islam on many occasions!

Courtesy: Iftikhar Chaudri (Journalist)

Is fasting all about starvation from dawn to dusk? Why non-Muslims seem to be better Muslims in many ways?

I second and I want to share my own experience. I have been doing a job in an international firm and have experience with both Muslim and non Muslim clients globally. I have been analyzing both and come to know that Non Muslims are much better than that of the Muslims. Because mostly Non Muslim clients don't tell lie, they are honest. I know many clients of us from UK, US, Russia, Australia and Canada, they are the most honest and trusted as compare to the Asian clients. Asians and Afirancs both are the dishonest, especially Indian, Bangali, Bahrani and Pakistani are the most corrupt, dishonest, untrusted and lairs. I don't mean to target all the Muslims I am just sharing you the ground reality as per my own experience and it also doesn't mean that all Muslims are that much bad. But unfortunately, most of the Muslims are really bad.

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Monday, June 30, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014), zoyaayoub (Tuesday, July 01, 2014)