Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 01, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadija Noor View Post
My writing:

The Longer View
The North Waziristan Operation forced the people of Bannu & some other areas of FATA to migrate for security concerns. This(The) military operation against rebellions subjugation has various after-effects which have to be considered sagaciously. So, the displaced persons should be in provision with the fundamental needs of survival. The government needs to minimize the miseries & despondencies of homeless masses. Moreover, it is time(It is the need of the hour) to understand the militants including TTP, Punjabi Taliban & some other (anit-state elements)malevolent small group logic. It is highly imminent that these non-state actors would retaliate. Hence),the significant threats have been estimated in the Holy month of Ramdhan. Eventually(,) militants would prone to destabilize the law & order of a country having lethargic law enforcers and security personnel.

Corrections would be highly appreciated

Regards
It's an improved write up. However, I have pointed out some of the minor mistakes. Overall, a good job..

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadija Noor View Post
Thats what I heard from my teachers & seniors. I would appreciate if you keep on posting & share material related to Screening Test .

Thanks

Regards
Will try insha'Allah.

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: chain posts