Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 03, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadija Noor View Post
1. write editorial "Flawed security plolicy" in your words
2. Do eds scientist Al Kinidi
3. Do 30 mcq's of 2014 paper
4. Do 5 abbreviations, 5 units, 5 instruments (available on cssform)
5. Make general Research on "French Revolution" just for your knowledge ( It would help you in Essay writing & current Affaairs)

6. EDS topics (of universe)
1. Water pollution – 1995, 2000, 2001, 2005
2. Global warming – 1998, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2014
3. Green house effect – 1998, 2001, 2009
4. Acid rain – 1990, 2002
5. Environmental pollution – 1988
6. Reclaim a saline soil – 1989
7. Water logging – 1989
8. Salinity – 1989
9. Ozone depletion - 1996

Note: Make short Notes (Dont go in details. just focus on concepts). I need your guys feedback. Let me know if you guys are ok wilth the pace.
Regards,
Khadija
Mam! cover everything systematically, first we need to read scientists, then universe and so on. Your plan is good but not up to the mark. Please try to make a study plan perfectly to cover the topics one by one to the level of perfection. Rest, you are the master of your own will.

Regards:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
@hopefuljoy and exclusively: Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.

@Khadija: You've started a good activity for increasing our general knowledge, thanks
Ok I will learn/ cram all the figures and facts, Insha'Allah!

You are welcome Alina , but I am not satisfied with Mam Kahadija's study plan. We can't cover all the topics like this. We need to cover everything one by one. There are two things in EDS, cramming and understanding.GeograpyI and EDS both are the subjects which suck our blood like vampires, but they are doable with smart strategy.If Mam khadija allows me, will post my study plan for EDS too. However, Mam is mostly not that much active in these days.

Thanks

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
SamiKhan707 (Thursday, July 03, 2014), zoyaayoub (Friday, July 04, 2014)