View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 03, 2014

safeerullahkhan is on a distinguished road
Default plz put some pressure on NTS

Respected Sir,

I have appeared for the NTS Test of PSEI (Public Sector Educational Institute) for the post of District Coordinator on 18th May 2014. I am visiting your website from the last one month and waiting for the result. I don't know why this big delay in the result. Through some forum I have this information that the result is under preparation or some time you answer that the organization in not allowing you to display the result on the website.

Now want to inform you that on the same day thousands of candidates had also appeared for some posts at EOBI through NTS and you people have very promptly not only prepared and finalized their results but also have now called them for the next phase test. Now please don't reply us again that you are preparing the result because in our case there were only few of the candidates appeared from our center and i think same would be the case on the rest of the centers. Similarly there were only two posts advertised in our case. Well the other excuse that organization is not allowing you to upload the result i would like to advice you that whenever you signed some memoranda with any such client in future please also have the details of result display because this uncertain situation is only tarnishing image of your organization.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to safeerullahkhan For This Useful Post:
ahmadtts (Friday, July 04, 2014), FAIRUFF (Thursday, July 03, 2014), Silent Heart (Friday, July 04, 2014)