View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Guardian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkanian View Post
Dear all,

I have decided to file case against OGDCL as they have scrapped this training program after conducting test and interviews(Except of sindh).
I need strong candidates who have secured good marks and were expecting interview calls and those who can provide me with details such as their printed result card from NTS website and their test slip along with any other documentation that may become necessary at further stages after I meet up with a suitable lawyer.
I am not asking for your views like outcome would be nothing or anything of that sort,if you are having such thought's than keep them to your self, we don't need them.
There is a loophole in the in the ad they gave for this training opportunity as it does not mention anywhere the right to cancel this program at any time which unfortunately is the case with the 6 months training ad placed in the start of this forum.
So, those seriously interested and in possession of documents mentioned above may contact me through this forum as I have activated the option to be approachable via email by other members.
If they did not mention any such thing then your case is quite strong, good luck