Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 08, 2014

LUTUF ALI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Idioms: Practice all past idioms and purchase a book of it named "phrases and idioms" by jahangir. Just understand the tendency of idioms and attempt them in your own sentences. Apart from that point out new idioms form n.papers and learn the way to attempt them accordingly. I used to read idioms and also practiced them a lot in a separate register.

POW: Purchase a book of it by Imtiaz Shahid. That's a little book which contains all past POWs. I followed this book and prepared my own notes. I practiced them a lot but in CE14 they skipped this question. I am sure in the upcoming attempt this question would be asked hundred percent insha'allah.

Precis: I have its book but forget the name. The cover of book is in white colour with green writting. It is past solved precis of CSS exam. I practiced all precis of CSS exam and I attempted my precis to the level of perfection to win the race in CE14. Note: Practice it again and again then get your precis checked by someone who knows it well. Plus, don't forget the basic rules of it to attempt perfectly.

Expansion: Just read Mirza's book. It is more than enough. But do practice as much as you can. I read the book completly and I used to get my write up checked by one of my friends who is DMG now. She must be reading my this post

Synonyms and Antonyms: Read etymology and get remembered aptitude 2000 words by heart. Besides, I also practiced GRE vocabs. I purchased Jahangir's vocab book, it was also fruitful I could not read it completely but all the vocabs were from this book. Hence, if it is possible, read it completely and just cram it according to the art of etymology.

Narration: Just learn six rules and you are done. If you want more perfection, then just attempt its past papers. That's more than enough. In this regard, Discovering of Jahangir is the best book.

Correction: I read this portion from both books exploring and discovering. If you have read both of these books that means you won't miss even a singe correction insha'allah..

Note: Friends, I took this paper lightly and due to this blunder I failed in my very first attempt. Thus, don't take it lightly and practice it on daily basis.

I will try to post my strategy at later on that how to complete all the portions to the level of perfection.. Every portion needs suitable time and comprehensive strategy. Because you can't do it to the level of perfection without a well planed strategy as per current trend of CSS exam. It needs both hard work and commitment but smartly.

It was my own strategy to cross the aag ka darya

Exclusively
Dear exclusively thank you very much for your valuable advise I am curious about the time, how much time you spent for this, was it few hours on daily basis or one subject at a time strategy. :-)