View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 09, 2014

ahsanelec is on a distinguished road

Thanks alot tasawur bhai. Your advice is of tremendous help, i really appreciate it. i m thinking to start preparing for 2016 attempt. My handwriting is not the kind you will call excellent and that is why i was little bit concerned. I have done o levels and a levels and as you might know cambridge examiners pay least heed towards writing styles and things like that, they mean content and answer only. My essay writing is not bad i suppose as i secured A in o level english and A level general paper but this neat and tidy piece of work freaks me out at times. :/. surely will work over it.

I read your posts related to arabic and i was really confused about certain things.
1. how do you start doing translations of a language of which you know nothing directly without having a grip on the language?
2. Dont you need to have a grip on the arabic language to write an essay or short answer in arabic??
3. at one point i was learning arabic language from someone(not for css) but just like that( didnt learn much though) and i am comfortable with studying it, however what i am getting from reading some posts is that for arabic in css there is are predefined translations, short answers, essays etc which you have to cramp and the paper comes out of those same stuff. Am i right here??

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Wednesday, July 09, 2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahsanelec For This Useful Post:
Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Wednesday, July 09, 2014), Tassawur (Wednesday, July 09, 2014)