Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 10, 2014

Aliinaa is on a distinguished road

@Zoya : I have samo's book but I am usually using the internet since I like to see coloured pictures etc ( that makes it more interesting for me). Apart from that these books have few outdated figures so don't forget to look up the internet as well.

@Lutuf : Please can you tell us what sources should we consult for current affairs. Plus please can you share with us the links of some good articles that we should read for the Israel and Palestine issue? I am not well familiar with this issue, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Great..your contributions and preparation are good. Well done. Here I don not understand one thing after reading everything. You have been having many subjects at the same time. I think you need to take the subject one after second and like this all the subjects done.

Thank you and yes we are doing one subject at the moment( i-e EDS) along with current affairs. We'll be doing current affairs throughout the year. Its good to be updated on current issues and it shall also help us in the exams Insha'Allah!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aliinaa For This Useful Post:
LUTUF ALI (Thursday, July 10, 2014)