View Single Post
Old Friday, July 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
do you know MR Insaf when pakistan perform her nuclear tests in 1998 after the attack suidia provided us oil in no cost and second thing which i mention before if we share with suidia then its not mean that we secure the suidia we will secure the religiuos place like makkah and madina
@ Asma Give Atomic Bomb to Saudia to secure Holy Places? Do you know Life and Respect of one Muslim is more then the Holy Kaaba???
رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يطوف بالكعبة ويقول ما أطيبك وما أطيب ريحك ما أعظمك وما أعظم حرمتك والذي نفس محمد بيده لحرمه المؤمن عند الله أعظم من حرمتك ماله ودمه
In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!’“

Life,Dignity and Revival of Muslims as an Ummah is far more important.
Do you know the Last Blood shed in the Holy Kaaba (also called the Siege of Kaa'ba) was brought about by Muslims themselves in 1979? Neither Jew nor Christians they were God damn Muslims who took part in blood shed at Kaa'ba...And Jews and Christians special operation militants were hired by Saudi govt to make a strategy..Pakistani troops also took part in that...
And Do you know who was the person who dared to abolish the Gumbad-e-Khazra..He was a Muslim...
We can't do any thing unless we bring whole Ummah to single point of agreement for peace...
asma mehvish (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), Insaf Sindhu (Saturday, July 12, 2014), waqas izhar (Friday, July 11, 2014)