Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 12, 2014

LUTUF ALI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadija Noor View Post
Bushra, Thats what I know. You may confirm from other sources as well.

@ Alina, No, I haven't come after so long. Wasnt came online just for max 3days. I came here & asked Questions to you & to Lutuf regarding your Palestine-Israel discussion. But I guess, you guys havent read my post (or may be didnt consider it to be replied; well it doesnt matter if you guys replied or not but as asked about my "after a long time" so I better to tell you). Well , I asked you about your EDS Prep & your strategy. Cause you mailed me earlier that you couldnt be with the pace of EDS as what I was posting earlier. I would like to know about your CSS preparation strategy (as I asked Zoya, you may read it). Share your strategy & tasks please. Thank you
well there is nothing like that but actually i did not understand your question and moreover whatever i understood i did not considered myself enough capable to answer so i waited to let someone else provide answer to you and me also

Dear aspirants I want suggestions regarding to vocabulary, my vocabulary is weak and I want to improve as soon as possible, first of all I tried to cram words and their meanings and than make sentences of the, but it didn't helped much than I used to read editorials as much as possible and underline the difficult words and find their meanings. You people have really strong vocabulary could you suggest me something that could help.

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 12:41 AM. Reason: chain posts