Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 13, 2014

Aliinaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUTUF ALI View Post
Dear aspirants I want suggestions regarding to vocabulary, my vocabulary is weak and I want to improve as soon as possible, first of all I tried to cram words and their meanings and than make sentences of the, but it didn't helped much than I used to read editorials as much as possible and underline the difficult words and find their meanings. You people have really strong vocabulary could you suggest me something that could help.
Lutuf: I am not that good at vocabulary nor am I a senior but I would like to give you a suggestion. If making sentences isn't working then increase your reading. If we weren't preparing for CSS, I would have recommended you to read more novels but since we don't have much time then newspapers and articles are always there. Eventually your vocabulary would built up, don't worry about that. But if you are still worried then I'll ask you a question and you might find an answer in it too:

Tell me who will get more marks, a person who writes a verbose paragraph/essay with incorrect tenses or a person with simple vocabulary but with correct tenses?
Best of luck and pray for me as well, take care.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aliinaa For This Useful Post:
LUTUF ALI (Monday, July 14, 2014)