Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 13, 2014

Khadija Noor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Hello Khadija!

It seems like you've minded something. I will say it again, I did reply to your post but yes I left some of your questions unanswered because I didn't know the answers. I, myself, was asking the same questions(if you read my posts) so how could I have answered yours? I thought you would understand. Anyways, next time I will be more careful and specify in the post if I don't know something. I am sorry if you felt left out or something, that wasn't my intention.

I am pretty sure that your last post (before yesterday's) was on Saturday. This is because I have been waiting for your post quite eagerly everyday. I am glad you're back and I do hope you get well soon, Khadija.

I did not well participate in the US-Pak. relations because you asked for a write-up and I told you I don't have full grasp on the topic and therefore would like to discuss it before writing it down. That doesn't mean I am naïve as far as this journey is concerned. . Plus I would say the same about Israel-Palestine issue. I don't have full grasp on it but I learnt a lot from this discussion.

Anyways, yes you are right its very difficult to study properly during ramzan!!! Best of luck to you too.
Aliina, I understand. Thanks for your concern . Its really appreciable. (And let me re-interpret; With the word "naive"; I meant to say debut & inexperienced)

Thankyou

Prayers,
Khadija