View Single Post
Old Monday, July 14, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealsome View Post
AOA,

Please share your sincere views about the current barbaric act of missile and ground attacks of Israel at Gaza/Palestine.

We as a Muslim Umaah should strongly condemn Israel's inhumane acts which has been Israel's favourite act since 1956.

May ALLAH grant Muslim Umaah with the right leadership and power to overcome such cruelty of any nation/state against Muslims. Aamin!
It is the Irresponsible behaviour of Hamas actually which is bringing such inflictions on Palestinians...Israel is doing this operation against them not the common Palestinians actually...It is much a shameful scenario for Muslim Ummah..Hamas has actually fired 300 missiles in Israeli-an territory with 100 km range and what are the results? Only Few Israeli-an injured..Only a Few means 3,4 not 20,30...Their iron dome technology is quite awesome...According to estimated stats Only 1 casuality:10,000 missiles fired would be the probability with such technology...Israel has the capability to fight with all her neighbours at a time...I have neither seen nor heard of such a strong and infallible technology and strategy..
Hamas should shut up now...There is no use for fighting such a strong enemy when you have nothing...Nothing means literally nothing to fight against Israel...No technology and no strategy...Only bringing harm to their own country...They can't even stop a stone coming from Israel on the contrary...This is much critical point to think for whole Ummah...Israel can spit on whole OIC and I know they can not even raise finger in front of them...
We The Muslim losers...We must Stop bellowing like sheep and goats and do something for future ...
Al pacino (Sunday, July 27, 2014)