Thread: Css2015
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 17, 2014

Khadija Noor is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb About our pace

Well things have been much much slow in the past couple of days..but we are going to change it from now on wards.for this i need all of you to actively participate in all the thread.I appreciate the participation of active members of the thread,but we have to take things seriously now and that too without any disputes.we will continue with our strategy of doing editorials and articles of a newspaper,In addition to that if any member can share few current happenings in the world in a shorter format we all will appreciate him.And one of us can come up with important information and that too in a shorter format of local happenings.
Eds we will start from physics portion as that is easy.i want any body to come up and post 2 important topics of physics section everyday until we are done with that.
As far as current affairs specific topic is concerned we will have two topics per week and i will notify you and we will have a group discussion on those topics twice in a week.We will try to focus on relations,organizations,social and economic problems of Pakistan as well as burning issues around the world.For this any body can come up with a topic and well decide mutually the topic for the next week.
For essay we will try to convert our current affairs discussions into a particular topic and share outlines with each other and later on we can start with writing the introductory portion of our essay initially.
And last but not the least we will have one day of the week dedicated to islamiat and pak affairs covering as much as we can as these two subjects seems easy for every one so we will try to do initially one day of the week to this.
So i will take inititaive and i will post this week's Current affairs topic
A)The us pak relation...How far and how long??
B)Uno and its role in keeping peace and order in the world focusing on how we(pakistan) can use this forum to have our say....
Note:we will have a skype discussion on us pak on this saturday and on UNO on tuesday.
Please suggest suitable timings today so that we can decide timings finally as well as notify me with your presence as well.
Best of luck to all Aspirants ....and yes "Together we can do it"
The Following User Says Thank You to Khadija Noor For This Useful Post:
SOHAILZAFAR (Thursday, July 17, 2014)