View Single Post
Old Friday, July 18, 2014

Husnain Qaiser is on a distinguished road
Default Alina, You went for the Jugular :)

Yes. It is Sad but it is true.

Not just in Pakistan, all over the world, politicians tend to control law enforcement agencies(Police, Intelligence Bureau, Lawyers etc.) for their vested interests. It is pretty obvious why - to get away from their malpractices and unlawful activities and who better to save them then the law itself.

Pakistani Perspective:

Pakistan is an underdeveloped, corrupt(mostly) country with literacy rate of below 60 Percent(Govt. Figures) so the tendency of falling prey to immoral things is higher, thus, Police pampering politicians for their benefits and politicians rewarding them in return is not news.

Point is, these MNA's and MPA's have learnt this trade from our so-called leaders. The transferring of Police officers and bureaucrats by chief ministers, prime ministers for their own interests has encouraged politicians of all cadres to use Govt. Institutes as their puppets.

This also clarifies why the new Governments change all high level positions i.e. Chief of Army Staff, Supreme/High court judges etc.

This is a devils circle. This is exactly why Pakistan is falling behind. It is nobody's fault but ours.

I could go on and on but for the sake of my rising blood pressure I should stop, but I will happy to hear what others have to say about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Husnain Qaiser For This Useful Post:
Aliinaa (Friday, July 18, 2014), chanyb (Friday, July 18, 2014), FAIRUFF (Friday, July 18, 2014)