View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 20, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
To efficiency se scarcity khatam hojati hai? Food free hogaya hai? Food is still scarce that is why we buy it with money.

The point is not what should be done and what is fair and unfair, it's not ethics we're discussing but what will happen if the interest rate is made zero.

I guess all you're trying to say is that abolishing interest rate is magically gonna fix everything IN THE LONG RUN. It's some sort of magic potion to all economic problems and all our objections will just fizzle away IN THE LONG RUN. Right!

You're debating from an ideological point of view and continually self-sealing your argument.
doesn't increasing yield per acre decreases shortage of food?

i began my argument by speaking of Islamic economic system. if you are calling it ethics that is up to you.

think about it, you have assumed that the economy can't run without a bank. abolishing the interest rate is giving you the jitters or is it not? you are happy with the status quo and I am asking you to do something new.

and even if there is no scarcity why would food be free? i.e. if there is scarcity. has all the land been cultivated now? has all the earth been mined? has the ocean bed been explored? have you mined the moon? has mars exploded?

if i am self sealing my argument why did you come to tell me that?
roza tou nahi lag gaya

think about it again, what will happen if you abolish interest rate? do not stop at the first step.

will it magically solve our problems? na. but with time it will