Thread: Tahir-ul-qadri
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 23, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE - Merit 33

Abdul Wahid Channa is on a distinguished road
Question

No one can deny the change as change is a natural phenomenon. But, as for as Dr. TQ's change is concerned, it is nothing except media discources and debates. When a person goes through history and peeps into past one comes by the fact that this is not Dr. Sahib's first time but he has a lengthy record of coming, declaring fight against the system, launching movements and silently going out from Pakistan- on unknown basis. It was Zia's regime when he first appeared on the political ground. Then, in Muhatarma Shaheed's first regime he at first opposed government tooth and nail but he suddenly changed his dimension and became staunch supporter of the government. In Nawaz government, he was known as the right hand of Mian Sharif and, according to some credible sources, he was blessed with many government's favours. In Musharraf's period, Dr sahib remained close to some importatant leaders of power corridor. It was recently in PPP's previous tenure when Dr. Sahib launched Container Programme in Islamabad at that time he was an apple of eye of Sharif brothers and they contributed alot in Container Programme. Now when the history has repeated itself and Mr. Sharif is in PM House, Dr. Sahb once again has blessed the country with his gracious arrival with the slogan of Change of the System.
Now one can know without an iota of doubt that what kind of change is Dr. Sahib about to bring.
LUTUF ALI (Wednesday, July 23, 2014)