Thread: Tahir-ul-qadri
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LUTUF ALI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagacity View Post
Lutuf Ali & asma mehvish

A system that needs the guarantees of USA, UK and UAE for running smoothly without military interventions is not called democracy by any definition. We knew it far earlier, but now...

-thenews com pk/article-154657-No-martial-law-till-3-elections-under-NRO:-Shehla

We need to change this Fake democracy, which is guarded & backed by lords, and not by Public. We need to stop this GULLU-Cracy & MukMuka.

You can not close your eyes on many issues. Haven't you remember about Tauqeer Sadiq, Money Laundering, Arsalan Iftekhar, Mehran bank scandal, Kamran Faisal... many many many cases. Over 3 million cases are still pending. And everyone knows especially about Shareef Brothers: "Wakeel (Lawyer) ki bajae Judge hi kar lete hen".

Presently, its not democratic system, its a Family govt. There are a lot many, but I'll only give one example. PM's Loan Scheme. Maryam Nawaz chairing it. I asked you: what can one do with 3 Billion+ rupees in ones account for 3+ months? Even if she'll deliver this much money to the borrowers, she can invest 3 billion. And profit goes to family instead of Nation... this is the simplest example...

We have to open our eyes, we pay taxes on everything. And these gullus are creating their business empires outside the country. Public got nothing. Corruption, inflation, robbery, rapes, target killing, terrorism, state terrorism, load-shedding, water shortage, no dams, nandipur like foolish projects... (Where are articles 1-40 of constitution?)

What kind of democracy is it? Parliamentarians spent crores to contest an election. After winning, their whole attention to get back expenditures + many times more. They will never and they cannot change the system.

In these elections, I abstain. Why, because In my constituency, there are two competent, both are notorious in corruption, terrorism and smuggling. And about rigging, everyone knows. Where ware article 62, 63? Simple, the problem lies within ECP.

A lot to say, but....

Hope, now you know why & what we need to change...
Sir thank you very much for discussing problems of Pakistan, could you please purpose any solution.
asma mehvish (Thursday, July 24, 2014)