View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 24, 2014

nomiko is on a distinguished road

Ok so I finally came about to writing the stupid letter with reference to the Right to Information Act, I have asked for two (2) queries one regarding the posts in PDA and other Local Development Authorities and the other regarding the Local Council Board (LCB) Engineering Cadres post.
I am going to mail it tomorrow Insha ALLAH or the day after tomorrow I wanted to share it with you guys so I may get some feedback, if the letter is properly written, As for me I think its pretty decent a copy of it I am attaching here, if somebody feel that the contents be change tad bit for the betterment such suggestions are welcomed.
I would encourage all of you people here that you may write such letters and send them to various people.
I also do want to know to whom whom shall I address this letter to. Suggestions are welcomed but be quick, I want to send it soon.
The image is given below.

and by the I used this image below of US aid for Guidance, I found it from internet some guy was kind enough to give it to me..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomiko For This Useful Post:
Aman Rashid (Monday, August 04, 2014), only shah (Thursday, July 24, 2014), Riaz Muhammad (Saturday, July 26, 2014)