View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 31, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuristic View Post
salam ! guys i misinterpreted this rule.It says "any of the compulsory subject" and GK is a subject so combined marks in all of the three Gk papers shall be counted.
I shall call fpsc for clarification in the following week.You guys should also seek clarification from any authenticated source as i was mislead by some facebook pages and other forums available on the internet.
Dear read out the rule again, it says "subject" not "paper". Hence, Gk is a subject contains three papers e.g. CA+PA+EDS. Everything is crystal clear. You need 120 aggregate marks in GK papers. For instance, if you have attained 20 marks in CA, 40 in PA and 40 in EDS, the total marks have been 120. It means you have qualified the GK subject and just nothing to worry about the rumors. Keep the wheel of your preparation moving on and let the music play.

Hope I have clarified the point
Exclusively