View Single Post
Old Monday, August 04, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhmmad Ali Raza View Post
Hi everybody. One of my friends has recieved letter from fpsc to submitt his departmental permission certificate within 10 days otherwise his candidature will be cancelled..does it signify anything because another of my friend having same case has not recieved any such letter.as far as i remember this year fpsc has already scrutinized documents and cancelled candidature of candidates who were short of documents.
I have few questions about it.
Is it signify that he is going to pass exam and thar's why fpsc is asking about his noc and other failing so fpsc not bothered about his documents.
If he could not submitt his noc will his candidature cancelled or only result held.
If his result is held is it a surety that he is pass or may be he is fail

Actually his is a special case his dept. is denying him noc and he will only fight for it if he is sure that he is pass otherwise he will have to lose both. So he is curious. Can anybody having similar experience help him..
According to my knowledge it does not signify that your friend has passed the exam. FPSC scrutinizes documents before announcement of result and as you said your friend has not submitted DPC that is why FPSC is asking for DPC as a formality to render his eligibility if he has claimed age relaxation.

A friend of mine had received such letter from FPSC regarding submission of Graduation Degree that he had not submitted and had instead sent Transcript or Pass Certificate but he was not declared pass.

So relax and ask your friend to submit his DPC as soon as possible otherwise FPSC will cancel his candidature and that means he will make his attempt completely futile.

Regards,
Stay Blessed