View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 06, 2014

adnanaqeel99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloneaz View Post
sir adnan why are you misguiding other people if you don't have proper information about this matter. You have written in your profile that your are accountant in local government punjab. Accountants are usually in bps 14 in punjab government. As you are accountant so you think that only ACCOUNTANTS OF BPS 14 are eligible and the rests are not.

I would not have commented on your reply if I had not visited personally to the FPSC headquarter ISLAMABAD.

the ASISTANT DIRECTOR who was the responsible person of the information cell told me that only the experience of accounts is required if you work in a private firm then the work experience of accounts section of that organisation would be required.
If you are working in government sector then the work experience of only dealing with accounts and audit matters is required.He clarified that it doesnot mean that you have to be an accountant but the work experience would be counted even if you are an accounts clerk dealing with accounts. But the experience would be calculated only for length of period after the degree which makes the person eligible for the job. Moreover he told that if a person is having bachelors in mentioned degree or equivalent and has two years experience at least he must apply for the job. After the qualification of test and being in merit then we would require the JOB DESCRIPTION of the person and on the basis of job description we would decide whether he is eligible or not in terms of experience.

I think you would not mind any of my wording
you should read Rule of business 1973
CIVIL ESTABLISHMENT CODE. (ESTACODE)
regarding the clarification of eligibility.
and i am not govt servant, i have 3 years admin & accounts experience in private company.
Let the time come, FPSC itself will decide who are eligible and who not........