View Single Post
Old Friday, August 08, 2014

Naser khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Firstly, I Congrats brother you of being shortlisted in SUPARCO secondly I am totally disagree for nepotism in SUPARCO as you said because I have recently qualified Jr.Asst-I in the same organisation and given interview also on 12-May but unfortunately not selected I have given tests thrice in SUPARCO but qualified only once.

SUPARCO is one of the most sensitive organisation because its has collaboration in KRL, NESCOM, and PAEC and play a vital role to strengthens Pakistan defence. They select candidates on 100% merit (I bet for it) that's why they have such high standard organisation and this is the basic reason of their success.

Any country which has such type of strategic organisations take a lot of care in selection process, security clearance etc to minimize the risk of their country defence program leakage due to enemies and every one knows how many enemies Pakistan has too and only USA spends billions dollars every year to reach our strategic installations Mossad and RAW are other too. If they have the same selection criteria as our other government departments have then they are not as secure and successful as they are now

So, if you have security clearance issue try to find out what is that but don't criticize on such organisations because they are national proud.
Brother ap kbi interview se agay pohchtay to apko pta chalta na in bato ka............... ap ne to kbi test bi pas nai kia.......... Pehlay un logo se puch lo jin ko experience ho chuka in chizo ka.............