View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 10, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranrai View Post
@Mam Maha Khan
@Sir Sajid Khan, and all Senior Members.
In some previous post you all have told that the female candidates will be posted in divisional offices not in field. Is it clear or may be posted in field?
and, can a female candidate join her afternoon classes at Old Hailly college, PU Lahore beside her job?

I am getting this all information for my colleague which is working in Board of Revenue, Punjab as a computer operator in (BS-12) on permanent post. The office of BOR is situated in Old anarkali and the University is at walking distance. In Board of Revenue (BOR), there is no burden of work. Therefore, it is so easy to join classes after job.

Now, She is selected as E&T Inspector for Lahore C Region and permanent resident of Narowal District. She is very up set and request me to seek guidance from experience one.

She is doing MBA (Finance), now in 2nd Semester, and she also told me that studies are primary preference for her.

Now, keeping in view the above situation, i am requesting for guidance.
:-|
It depends upon the availability of seat in her district, if there is a vacant seat of inspector, she can simply request to the director to appoint her in her station, if not then she has to work in out of the city. Usually, ETOs don't send female inspectors in field and give them post transaction or un feeding work.( the case of Multan & D.G Khan female inspectors). In both cases , she can continue her studies. say her to wait for her further orders from directorate of excise & taxation of her concerned region.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible one View Post
Will offer letters be issued this week before drop sean of Qadri's drama and so called Azadi march as govt. may be destabilized and if govt is destabilized,postings may be delayed.
Please contact to the directorate of your concerned region and ask them about the current status of your offer letters. They will give you the concrete information. Sometimes, clerical staff delays the orders and further postmen don't deliver mail on time.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 06:30 PM.