View Single Post
Old Monday, August 11, 2014

mumtaz86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjum ShiGri2 View Post
ThanK u Mumtaz for early and prompt information. I throughly dig out NDU site.some information still to b explored. 1st now admission closed for public policy. when next schedule to b displayed in near future?

2ndly the said uni charges lofty fee that is surly sky touching in terms of expanses. is there available any scholarship ? if yes to how much extent it aids and abets us tackling Uni fee.

3rdly is GAt essential to get admission in MPhil . what is ur opinion as a big cloud of uncertainty hovering over NTS in the backdrop of High court decision and HEC future prospects. do U suggest me attempt GAT General in this scenario or any other alternative. pl elucidate

with Immense Thanks
ANjum
Next admissions for spring semester would be advertised in November/December. Yes its fee is quite high..However, university offers some merit/need based fully and partial scholarships and you can also secure HEC scholarship... NDU accepts GAT for admission but the uni too arranges its test for M.Phil and PhD admission...Regarding NTS, I personally think it will carry on even beyond November 2014 as HEC has no other option...I think it’s better to take GAT (General) test.
I am here at this forum just to know EOBI’s test updates otherwise I do not visit it... It would be good if you can write me at smumtaz86@yahoo.com so that I can have your email and I will let you know any other update if it takes regarding admission at NDU...
Regards,
Mumtaz
The Following User Says Thank You to mumtaz86 For This Useful Post:
Anjum ShiGri2 (Monday, August 11, 2014)