View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Furqan Yousaf Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjum ShiGri2 View Post
Living in this country and knowing regulary and wathing on TV and now a days in this forum by my dear and learned fellows about the demise (God forbid) of my country really saddens my heart deep.

Remmber! Pakistan Came into existence just by the efforts of our ancestors who gave thire preicous blood for the achievement of a safe land for u and me. it was not offerd by some one as gift or as a piece of cake. we are living and breathing comfortablly by the day and night efforts of our parents . The point to mull over here is that we must thank God and should gesture and think positive commenting on this country .

Dear Furqan Khattak Bahi . Always be optimistic . see and think bright prespective always. Pakistan has the durability and endurance to bear such mild protest,such obsatacles are going to be vanished just in twinkling of eye. No one can harm this country , irrespective of their right or wrong neither Qadri nor Imran can make derail My Pakistan from the track of democracy and all the uprising just nine days wounder and moonshine

It must be conceeded with great regret that on this forum immense uncertainty prevails about EOBI regarding inordiante delay of merit list. Take my words for sure, no conspiracy,no deliberate delay,and no any other related r hatched . It is being delayed just beacuse of administrative causes and expected increase of number of Posts.

so my dear friends! just releax and celebearte ur independece day with great pomp and show. result imminent soon

I feel remorse if my trivial words hurts any one of u and supplicate ur majesty for amnesty

regards to all

ANjum
Dear Sister......
you are absolutely right.... but you can not just ignore the ground realities...!!! What happening around us is not normal...... There is something wrong..... There are lots of things that we are unaware of... but it doesn't mean that they do not exist..... Country has much much more importance than EOBI or SNGPL or than our jobs for that matter........!!!! If intellects of this land are worried about this chaos, then there must be something really wrong...!!! Timing of Zarb e Azab, Azadi March, Inqelab March is meaningful.....
May ALLAH have mercy on us & bless our country with peace, stability & prosperity.........!!! Ameen.......!!!!!
alihb5 (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)