View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 12, 2014

hailians is on a distinguished road
Angry

My dear the whole process was a topi drama nothing else. One of my colleague's czn is working in LHC as assistant. He told me when the NTS delayed the result that what happened behind the scene. The reality is that NTS shortlisted top 65 candidates for 11 posts of assistant and forwarded the list to the LHC. Moreover, NTS asked the LHC to post the result on their web, but neither LHC granted the permission to NTS for posting of result, nor accepted their list. The LHC asked NTS to adjust their pre-selected candidates in the list, but NTS refused.
Us k bad LHC ne decide kia apna test le lia jaey apny logo ko adjust krny k liay. aur us k bad ye sb topi drama kia gya..bhai agr 2nd test e lena tha to dfrnt lety na., same pattern pr q lia? aur phr inho ne apny logo ko pehly se test solve krwaya huwa tha ya unhen cheating krwaty rhy...

is sary dramy k doran mje mry coleag ka czn kehta rha k bandy pre-selected hain tm apna time waste mat kro. but mje kch thori c umeed thi k LHC me aesa kesy ho sakta h? wo to khu INSAF K ALMBARDAR hain. but wohi huwa jis ka dar tha...