View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 17, 2014

Atta ur Rahman Chaudhry is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=shabnam naz;747630]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atta ur Rahman Chaudhry View Post
Assalamoalikum

i have applied for the position of Deputy Director - IT (BPS-18) Position and Alhamdolilah at the end i am only passed in 2nd Level test. only one position was announced by EOBI (Punjab domicile). i am confused because this is head office karachi based position. i am working in NUST Islamabad as IT System Manager (BPS -18) i want recommendations from all of you ; may i leave from NUST to Join this position or not. an other issue is my All family is settled in Islamabad. My Father is not in favour to join EOBI in karachi because of law and order situation in karachi becuase he is serving in Federal Ministry at Senior Level and suggest to perform in islamabad.

i have confirmed from Ministry of HRD and overseas though my Father they are saying 2x Senior officials are the member of the selection board from the ministry and only 2nd level test will be considered for merit on based on domicile.

at present a merit list is preparing then that list will be duly varified from the selection committee and after that principal approval will be required from the competent authority i.e secretary of Ministry of HRD after that result will be displayed.

Dear brother, my suggestion to you is that if you have any chance to transfer to islamabad in future as there is a big set up of eobi in islamabad you must join it n should also can compare the salary package but i wonder if the situation is based in karachi y they have demanded for punjab domicile
yes this is based on punjab domicile and for Head Office