View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrain View Post
I couldnt read the article you posted. Its too lengthy. But I got through some of the lines and got a slight idea of what the author has tried to explain.
So many conspiracy theories evolve after every incident that happens to occur especially in the Muslim world. We'v now become too experienced in putting the whole blame on zionists, U.S etc.
The writer has turned a complete blind eye to Gaza history. Role and Ideology of Hamas. The author's opinion of Israel's quest for getting hold of Gaza's gas reserviors or any other material gain is quite inadequate.
Brother conspiracy theories are the conspiracy. there are no conspiracy theories only facts. In the last few years the world has seen a lot of zionist conspiracy theories and then told that these are conspiracies! I am not sure whether i was able to convey my meaning as it might be construed as another conspiracy . so why don't you study facts? (a) read fateful triangle by noam chomsky and (b) http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

regards