View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Anjum ShiGri2 is on a distinguished road
Default A Visit To EOBI head Office

Dear Members

I visited HR department of EOBI head Office today.
the following information Elicited from Pervaiz Durrani the head of HR.

1. Result is delayed as country is now a days in complete decent into chaos

2..... Merit list is ready prepared and just requires Ministry of HR&D signature and delayed as due to recent condition of the capital city.

3. ....Merit list Imminent just in 2 to 3 days as it gets signature and normal life returns in Islamabad

4.. ,.Regarding post increase he said Chairman tried his best but the concerned Ministry not Given sanction hence worth dustbin.

5 ...only 2nd level test to be considered .He said. 1st test was to determine aptitude and eligiblty . I admonished that one of my friend,s brother is barrister and soon he will be in court. He said one of another candidate did the same but court rejected. It is decision of BOT which consist of senior official including concerned minister not alone mine.

6. .....Interview as soon as result displayed
7......No marks for interview and merit remains same as determined in 2nd level test.
8........Interview panel will check only verified documents
9.......only duly verified by HEC is accepted.

Regards
ANjum
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anjum ShiGri2 For This Useful Post:
adnan quaidian (Friday, August 22, 2014), AineeAnnie (Thursday, August 21, 2014), Ajaz Lone (Thursday, August 21, 2014), asifahmed (Thursday, August 21, 2014), fahdshk (Thursday, August 21, 2014), Goodgirl (Thursday, August 21, 2014), Mehak sanam (Thursday, August 21, 2014), mfazlani (Wednesday, August 20, 2014), naveedmomand (Thursday, August 21, 2014), SanaGulzar (Wednesday, August 20, 2014), seher saher (Thursday, August 21, 2014), simple pakistani (Wednesday, August 20, 2014), student (Wednesday, August 20, 2014), UsmanHabibullah (Thursday, August 21, 2014), waqas muzaffar (Thursday, August 21, 2014)