View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Junaid Kamal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdurrani View Post
Dear Mr. Kamal do we have to pay for the ticket ourselves or it will be paid by the scholarship?
You need to pay for the ticket by yourselves. Air ticket is not included in the scholarship.
Have a safe journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanengr View Post
OK I will email them. Hopefully it isn't required for visa. How are the hostel facilities their by the way and what advice would you give to newcomers.
After arrival on airport what would be needed to be done. I'm asking so because I've never traveled abroad before. Can we bring a desktop PC?
Hostel facilities depend on the university in which you are enrolled in. For instance, in my university (CUEB, Beijing) I have a separate room with attached bathroom, while kitchens are communal here. Mattress, quilt, pillows and bedsheets are available. You may bring some edibles specially tea and spices, if you wish.
Keep a photocopy of your passport and admission letter with yourselves. You will easily reach your destination from the airport, if you have the address written in Chinese. I suggest you to bring at least 1500 - 2,000 RMB, however, you will get some stipend once you are registered in your school.
Better to bring a laptop, instead of desktop for your own convenience.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Junaid Kamal For This Useful Post:
adnanengr (Wednesday, August 27, 2014)