View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post

Another thing that Muslims are ignoring is the rapid empowerment of women. The full and total equality of men and women is now inevitable, the question is not IF it will happen, but WHEN. I'd say women in Western countries would have attained economic equality before the century is up, although they will have to wait longer for political equality.
BTW I earlier held this point, so as not to sound against women , but I am feeling an urge to make it . When that point comes of total equality between men and women, I.e. on paper 'average statistics' are showing equal figures for both, 'on ground' situation would be a significantly reduced male population. That would create other evolutionary and biological problems and, once again, there will be problems and 'thoughts of reversals' . Remember women complain about male tyranny and suppression is nothing new, and at favorable women do start coming forward it's a historical fact, but again at certain point evolution stops favoring it and so called 'male dominance' returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
So it would mean there is high levels of 'selflessness' here in Pakistan and we would need some 'selfishness' .
I meant 'selflessness' in population and 'selfishness' in elites. As soon as the selfish genes multiply we would be witnessing democracy gaining momentum perhaps

Last edited by Gotam; Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to mhmmdkashif For This Useful Post:
Hassan02 (Wednesday, August 27, 2014)