View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anjum ShiGri2 is on a distinguished road
Default EOBI Delaying tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgirl View Post
Talked to Qadeer sb (i guess) on this num 021-34327843. He gave very positive response and told list will be displayed in a week in sha Allah. He told that government institutes are usually slow in processes and this is one of the reasons of delay. He assured that hiring will be totally based on the merit as eobi has a pressure of supreme court. He even gave chairman email id to contact him in case of DHANDLI in merit list. DON'T PANIC PEOPLE! HAVE FAITH.
Dear Friends!

Dont remain satisfied by the msg displayed above. believing on such delaying tactics of EOBI remains in fool paradise. This is not 1st time they said result round the corner. Multiple time they made us cool saying result immenint just in hours.

It does not mean Genesis of a Complicated Conspiracy in the enclaves of EOBI. but it it makes crystal clear thier impotency,ineffecincy and procrastination doing daily activatis . To make a merit list of such level is just a child's play and can be done just in days But for EOBI it seems hard nut to crack.

So my dear friends the epilogue of these discussions is to appeal you people to continue your protest as I said last time accordingly. A decent ,well knitted ,well managed ,and united action will make our dreams come true .

Go ahead ........ tomorrow each of us call them twice a day . write e mial. Write for newspaer and make them relaize the level of agony, anxious and pain round the clock round the moment around u

Promising a better future .............for U
ANjum..............Urs Loyal
The Following User Says Thank You to Anjum ShiGri2 For This Useful Post:
isshaikh (Wednesday, August 27, 2014)