View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 28, 2014

salamrodnani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhail Talpur View Post
Me-salam to chairmain sahb and members chairman-sit chairman-introduce your self Me-sir my name is Mir Muhammad Ali s/o Mir fayaz Ali sir i belong to dist:sukkur i did my matriculation from Govt high school kandhra then i did my intermediate from Bahria foundation college khairpur.and graduation from private college of khairpur affilate with Shah abdul latif university khairpur then i did master degree in economics chairman-tell about subject of master degree economics Me-Microeconomics, Macroecomics,public finance,statistics ,agriculture economics chairman-capital of Moroco Me-Rabat chairman-what is oneunit Me-emerg all province in a single unit is called one unit one unit draft is prepared by Hussain Shaheed sahrwardi and chief minister is khan sahib and governer Mushtaq hussain Guramani it was established in 30 sept 1955 chairman-last viceroy of india Me- lord mount betton Chairman-who is first king of america Me-sorry sir i don't know Member1-inflation Me-continuous rise general price level Member1-what is production Me-the process combination various material of input to produce output for consumption Member1-Data Me- statment in figur Member1-unemployment . Me-people want to work but can not find Member2-O.I.C me-organzitation of islamic conference Member2-first governer general india Me-sorry chairmain-Mir sahib you can go now
one unit was prepared by muhmmad ali bogra ,,,,,,america had no king first president of america was georgr washington ,by the way god bless you ensallah you will make it