View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 31, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

@ Muhammad Ali

Quote:
What this government is doing , attacking a peaceful protest .
Raiding the PM house and unleashing mob on the parliament (while assuring before the march that nothing will go beyond the red zone) can't really be called peaceful, can it?

Quote:
I remember , when Musharraf attacked Jamiah Hafsa ,but he had a reason to take that step i.e strong information about the presence of weapons .
Let's also not forget to compare this mob with the 2007 protests for the restoration of judiciary (something a peaceful protest looks like), and the treatment meted out to it by Musharraf dude.

@ Ranjha M S

Quote:
Today when TUQ and IK marchers of started moving towards PM house, govt ordered security forces to resist their advance, fired rubber bullets and tear gas. scenes in red zone have turned ugly, IG Islamabad has ordered mass arrest.

What consequences will it have for govt?
The situation does seem grim. And it will become worse if, God forbid, we end up with a few dead bodies. That I think will be the last nail in the government's coffin. Exactly what happened in 1977 with Bhutto, by the way.