View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 04, 2014

naeemgul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddsa View Post
Dear Friends, I have major problem with my writing skill. Although, I have many ideas in my mind; I get everything while reading-studying- but when it comes to writing I feel like I know nothing. I could not start writing and even if I tries to write something I feel like no one will get the idea I am trying to produce. As you people know exam is very near, i am aspirant of 2015, kindly address my issue, so that I can improve my writing skills. Thank you in advance.
Dear asddsa,

Indeed, writing is the key to success, especially in the CSS examination. What I understand from your query, I just had the same problem and not only me but every CSS aspirant has to face the same issue in beginning. To comprehend this issue first we suppose to analyze the ingredients of writing.

1. What to write?
2. How to write?
3. Writing independently.

What to write:-

Undoubtedly, material is an indispensible part of the writing skills. For writing, you need ideas and information regarding the subject you want to write about.

How to write:-

This is the form/structure of writing. This part contains the technicalities of writing skills; like topic sentence, body sentences, concluding sentences, introductory paragraph, body paragraph, concluding paragraph and sentence patterns etc, etc.

But, In spite of having knowledge regarding topic and the technicalities of writing, still one cannot write continently and accurately, so this may refer to your question.

Erstwhile, there were just three aspects to overcome the topic e.g. understand the topic, cram as it is and then rewrite the same on answer sheet on exam day. But, so far CSS preparation is concerned; this is quite different from other examination.

Writing Independently:-

To qualify the CSS examination, an aspirant must become an independent writer first; so called creative writer. An independent writer is the one who is enriched with the power of thinking, produces new ideas and able to frame his own thoughts in the form of sentences.

Note: - The power of thinking enhances with the passage of time by a constant practice.

For this purpose,
  1. Start reading Dawn Editorial, pick up an article and focus the ideas and the flow of thoughts rather than focusing the words only.
  2. Do not stick in vocabularies.
  3. Thoughts are the main things to focus.
  4. While you read, try to make a logical structure of the writer’s opinions and thoughts.
  5. Repeat this process in mind time and again until you feel confidence to reproduce.
  6. When you got the Ideas, make your own logical structure from beginning to the end of topic.
  7. Now, start writing the ideas in your own words step by step.
  8. Do not recall the words used in passage.
  9. Try to frame the same ideas in your own words.
  10. In fact, this work is tough enough but after few days you will feel changes and ease Insha’Allah.
  11. Your passage might look childish in beginning and take much time because you might be lacking words and expression, do not feel panic, carry it on; this is the practice one requires.
  12. Try to focus the quality than quantity.

Remember! CSS is the game of thoughts and expression. (Think in depth and you will be able to express well)

Definitely, you can do it, just it requires you efforts.

“Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success”. Napoleon Hill

“Achievement seems to be connected with actions. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” Conrad Hilton

“if you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” Stephen King

Best of luck!
asddsa (Thursday, September 04, 2014)