View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 04, 2014

syedkam is on a distinguished road
Default Is it Chaos??

The question is not of the man who could come forward. What really is needed is that collective efforts are needed weather they are so-called democratic or real. It is the moment to think of something rational. All of us are blaming the PM or Media or the flock demonstrating Sit-in. Why are we being diverted from the core cause or ground reality. Who's talking about the inept institutional performance? What one should think and start talking here is the deliverance. Let me support my cause via today's Mr. Mushahid speech in joint parliamentarian Sit-in (I would also call it sit-in a sit-in against a sit-in) where he pledges Mr speaker not to accept the resignations after all they are parliamentarians and they have right too. He speaks about the impotency of Govt. which had failed to deliver. Mr. Hassan Nisar view point in toronto, recently, is that Govt is still acting as Mughal Dynasty. So, its not the time to retaliate for sit-in as they cannot sleep or using parliament backdoor to enter or leave. Govt. should take decisions more maturely. It has to show leadership now or never.
No doubt, biased parliament and media have come up (long debate). What an intellectual thinking is how you perceive a scenario and make a fruitful decision. Reforms are needed and everybody agree with it. There is a NCGR (National council for Govt. Reforms) in this country too. It should take proper actions and make unbiased committees for the welfare of institution then the mass. Logically think, how would you live in a house which is broken or not yet made or its on maps yet. Right now the rational decision should be moving the sit-in outside the red zone and resuming dialogues. PM is head of the state he is in position of taking blunt steps. If he is not resigning, it is his decision and to somewhat parliamentarians too. Right now, the correct decision is of making a committee which could probe into rigging despite of speeches in parliaments and FIR should be registered and legitimate procedures should be going on at the moment of speeches. Finally, I will support my comment via democratic quote
"Democracy is the best revenge". Despite of blaming each other, Govt. should prove their work and achievements up til now.
The Following User Says Thank You to syedkam For This Useful Post:
javedkey (Thursday, September 04, 2014)