View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 06, 2014
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aClockworkTunio View Post
Stunner bro,
Will you please mention every book you went through for your IHC preparation
There were loads of them ..

1- Mazhar ul haq
2- Spirit of Islam by Syed Ameer Ali
3- P.K Hitti
4- Islam from Prophet Muhammad to the capture of Constantinople
5- History of medieval Islam by Saunders (Staunch and baseless critic of Islam, I do not recommend to study him .. It was hard for me to recover from what I read of him)
6- History of Muslim Philosophy by MM Sharif
7- Spanish Islam by Dozy
8- Preaching of Islam by Thomas Arnold
9- Hundred Great Muslims
10- And watched all documentaries that I've mentioned in posts

PS: No one here needs to study all these books for IHC preparation .. Only the handful books I have mentioned in other posts of this thread will be sufficient for extra-ordinary marks in this subject .. My background in medicine and law helped me to jump to and study only the relevant portions from these books without wasting much time on irrelevant details .. So, I merely tasted some books, swallowed some and then chewed and digested thoroughly the remaining books ..

Regards ..

Last edited by Stunner; Saturday, September 06, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Info added ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stunner For This Useful Post:
aClockworkTunio (Monday, September 08, 2014), fraz bandesha (Wednesday, September 17, 2014)