View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 07, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
So here I am. In the Specialized Training Program of Office Management Group.

Well dear, the picture is not that gloomy as we were been told. It is a very reasonable group.

The chances of promotion remain high. Despite that there are less perks and privileges in the start, I find it does a very promising group which has a reasonable opportunities to learn, grow and excel in your field.

It is one of those few groups in which people can make it to Grade 22, provided they are capable and competent.

Majority of people place it at the lesson priority or opt out of it primarily because of the reason that it initially offers less privileges like car, house and stuff like that but otherwise, I must say OMG is a very good group from promotion and progression point of view.
Thanks Amin for the useful info. Given that you have first-hand info can you tell us what should be the preference order of groups? Like on what number should we place OMG and IRS and all other groups. It is common knowledge so far that PAS, PSP and FSP fall in the first three slots, what about the rest?
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)