View Single Post
Old Monday, September 08, 2014

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolta View Post
Well Artemis, Hello. First of all i congratulate you on your success in the second phase. Secondly, i didn't qualify for the next stage( sometimes, when i think about it, it becomes really hard to swallow that pill).
As far as my opinion about the result transparency is concerned, i think that fault lies within me as i wasn't so able to stand out in the competition. Impact of failure on our lives is very different when compared to success. Success is merely an achievement of a goal but failure leads you beyond success, it shows you the path of perfection and mastery.
First of all Thank you
Secondly yeah they say 'success changes you' but I believe failure changes you more and for better.
Quote:
Would love to hear back from you and by they way what are you up to these days?
Nothing as such, I have requested MoD to include me among the very first candidates to be interviewed since I have made travel arrangement for October. They say the request would be accommodated as interviews are starting soon.

Am still unsure about the nature of this job. Have heard they recruit people and then assign them to different fields and tasks as per aptitude and caliber. I think I would be asking this in interview. Of course, I need to know what they have in store for me, before signing the bond.