View Single Post
Old Monday, September 08, 2014
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnain Swati View Post
Thank you brother. Always useful information. Am i correct in assuming that 2 years of age relaxation is given to aspirants from these areas? Or is it three years?
Yes its 2 years of age relaxation for (i)disable persons, (ii) candidates from backward areas and (iii)Govt: Servants, who have completed at least 2 years of continuous service in the Government on the closing day of submission of applications.

As in General conditions for PMS 2013, it is mentioned that,

(i) Age in all cases shall be reckoned on 01/01/2013. There shall be a combined competitive examination for all categories of posts. The candidates are required to be academically qualified in all respects by _01/01/2013. Any candidate who does not possess the required qualification by the material date will not be considered. Govt: Servants, who have completed at least 2 years of continuous service in the Government on the closing day of submission of applications, shall be entitled to 2 years optimum relaxation. Two years age relaxation is allowed to disable persons and candidates from backward areas