View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 22, 2007

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

@Miss Naqvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Naqvi
I have only one question that y I m being the subject for this message....?

Have I ever talked about grammaticaL mistakes in discussion thread....?
Have I said that I m a journalist....?
And plz tell me when I said that you are not talking on the basis of facts....?
or you are adding something irrelevant.....?
sorry, sorry , sorry, sorry, i wrote above lines only for Huma Batool not for u, again very ,,,, sorry .

Quote:
My dear brother I havent forgotten the darkest day when we lost East Pakistan but you are forgeting that it was after the regime of Yayha Khan and after general elections when West Pakistan tried to maintain their supermacy on East Pakistan and didnot let them to hold the chair.
there were some politicains due to which govt. was given to Yahya khan..... u cann't blame this to mr Ayob Khan....... u know very well and it is fact that his(Ayob Khan) period was the finest period of the history,,,,,, are u agree with me

Quote:
Musharaf dies naturally (May God forbidden) az there is no guarantee of life.....?
Do you mean that Pakistan will be a failed state same day caz he is the only competent to hold power and after him there is no such name who can prove savior of the state....?
No, u cant get my words,,,,, i said if Musharaf resigned or leave govt. with pressure (as Ayoub Khan) than there may be very harsh result but if all process complete (means transfer of powers) smoothly than all things remain right and perfect,,,,,,,,,,,, i think u understand now what i want to say,,,,, r u agree with me on this point?

Quote:
Let me clear some of the points.
Above all that was the time when Musharaf came with the idea of democracy that is flourshing and shiny dream of every Pakistani. He brought real reforms to media and other institutes of the state.
R u want to say that there was no democracy in 1999????????????? at that time elected Prime Minister was working......... If that time (1999) there was no democracy than when was democracy in Pakistan.

Quote:
Its what I m maintaining from last few posts that he was in good books even I was real supporter of him but after 9th March things started changing and now its the time when rarely one can trust him further.
This is the point were ur and mine ways seperated,,,,,,,,,,,, i want to say that what he do wrong,,,,,,, no no no,,,,,,,,,, not any action done by him is a worse than previous Govt.,,,,,,,,, but the things (developments) that giving him edge on others are more worthy than these smaller issues or some single person (CJ) problem,,,,,,,, we must think about 16 carore not for a single person, whose own position is not clear or based on honest footing (i m talking about CJ),,,,,,,,

Just want to understand,,,,,, we should not change our policies for some specific person, but we should change our policies for whole nation......

Waiting for u reply.....