View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 11, 2014
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
My psychological test is on 23rd of this month along with 118 other qualifier. I think there would be only written test, and psychological interview would be conducted later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umar riaz View Post
Did you get (your) call letter ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeem ali View Post
have you got any call letter bro or whats your source please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
Visit kppsc.gov.pk
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad jan View Post
Can you please share how did you get this info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeem ali View Post
i am not able to find it there..can you please share the exact link or further details
Quote:
Originally Posted by king khan jadoon View Post
Is this the said link titled as "E-letters;Ability test??
http://kppsc.gov.pk/call_letters/.

btw if it is so, I couldn't been able to find my name and a friend of mine.
Rukh bai, For God sake, don't misguide people, what you shared is the link of ability test for different posts of lecturership etc.
You meant this => e-Letter for Ability Test
PMS aptitude and psychological tests is not uploaded yet.
But from today daily mashriq, we may quote that, "PMS aptitude and psychological test will be from 23-30 September (morning and evening)"
Note: Every candidate will receive his letter for PMS aptitude and psychological test till 18, if any one not receive till 18 sep, then contact on 091-9214131, 091-9212962.
hakeem ali (Friday, September 12, 2014), king khan jadoon (Thursday, September 11, 2014), revival (Friday, September 12, 2014)